Engineer or computer scientist as web developer (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Ilmenau we are looking for an engineer or computer scientist as web developer (m/f/d) for intranet solutions in the areas of production and automation.
Your tasks include:
- Software architecture, development, maintenance and administration
- Hardware/software integration and testing
- Commissioning, training and documentation
You bring along:
- A degree in computer engineering, technically oriented economics or similar, or a comparable education with work experience
- Experience in the administration of web servers, use of different web browsers, also for mobile devices
- Good knowledge of application development with C# in the Microsoft world
- Good programming skills through the connection of relational databases
- German very good spoken and written
- English (written and spoken)
- ... and maybe even experience with Responsive Design using CSS for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and website development with DevExpress 11, MVC 3, Razor
Please apply, even if you do not meet all requirements.
Look forward to ...
- varied and demanding tasks with a view to the whole
- an open, highly motivated and helpful team
- good working atmosphere
- flat hierarchies, short ways, the possibility to get involved and to exert influence
- attractive salary
- family-friendly and flexible working hours
Now it's your turn!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date and the portal through which you found us.
Ulrike Oster will be happy to answer any questions you may have on 03677 469 31-12.
Please send your documents in PDF format by e-mail to email@example.com