Technical writer and editor (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Ilmenau we are looking for an technical writer and editor (m/f/d).
Your tasks include:
- You will write documents such as manuals, product descriptions, user documentation, installation instructions, training materials or publications, etc. for marketing, sales, use and training of our software products.
- You will work closely with our development, project and sales staff.
- In your work you use, design and create various media such as explanatory videos, webinars, learning platforms etc.
- You will accompany customers on site during the introduction of our system with the aim of a structured and efficient use and optimization of processes.
You bring along:
- You are linguistically proficient and technically qualified. You are able to express complex technical content in a comprehensible, target group-oriented, precise and stylistically confident manner.
- Ideally, you have experience in text work for software and hardware products.
- You have good access to media such as videos, webinars, learning platforms etc.
- You are able to independently familiarise yourself with complex software solutions and enjoy doing so.
- You can adapt to customers and colleagues and take their point of view.
- You think along, convince with solutions and take responsibility.
- English language skills are an advantage.
Please apply, even if you do not meet all requirements.
Look forward to ...
- varied and demanding tasks with a view to the whole
- an open, highly motivated and helpful team
- buddy system for easy incorporation
- good working atmosphere
- flat hierarchies, short ways, the possibility to get involved and to exert influence
- attractive salary
- family-friendly and flexible working hours
Now it's your turn!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date and the portal through which you found us.
Ulrike Oster will be happy to answer any questions you may have on 03677 469 31-12.
Please send your documents in PDF format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org