Engineer or computer scientist as software developer C# (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Ilmenau we are looking for an engineer or computer scientist as software developer C# (m/f/d) in the field of automation technology.
Your tasks include:
- Software architecture, development, maintenance and administration
- Hardware/software integration and testing
- Commissioning, training and documentation
You bring along:
- University degree in technical informatics, engineering informatics, electrical engineering or similar or a comparable education with work experience
- Very good knowledge in application development in C/C# in the Microsoft world
- Good programming skills through the connection of relational databases
- Knowledge of sensors, bus technologies and electronic circuit technology
- Depending on the focus of the task, willingness to travel
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Passion and commitment to our topic
- ... and perhaps even experience with the MS-Windows operating systems, the development tools of MS Visual Studio as well as in software development for mobile devices and web technologies
Please apply, even if you do not meet all requirements.
Look forward to ...
- varied and demanding tasks with a view to the whole
- an open, highly motivated and helpful team
- good working atmosphere
- flat hierarchies, short ways, the possibility to get involved and to exert influence
- attractive salary
- family-friendly and flexible working hours
Now it's your turn!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date and the portal through which you found us.
Ulrike Oster will be happy to answer any questions you may have on 03677 469 31-12.
Please send your documents in PDF format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org