Engineer or computer scientist as project manager (m/f/d) for technical software and automation technology
To strengthen our team in Ilmenau we are looking for an engineer or computer scientist as project manager (m/f/d) for technical software and automation technology.
Your tasks include:
- Requirements analysis, fine specification (together with the customer)
- Task planning, guidance of the project team
- Collaboration in the implementation
- Hardware planning, supplier selection and procurement
- Internal progress control and quality assurance
- Organisation of commissioning, training and documentation
- Project discussions and acceptance at the customer's site
- Debriefing and recalculation
You bring along:
- Degree in engineering (electrical engineering, automation, computer science or similar) or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Competence as technical consultant
- Experience in the development of PC-based technical software (Microsoft) in C, C++ and/or C# and experience with the MS Windows operating systems and the MS Visual Studio development tools
- Experience in planning and using relational databases
- Experience in the computer-aided use of measurement technology
- Flexibility and mobility (willingness to travel)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Desire for responsibility
- Distinct service-oriented attitude
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
Please apply, even if you do not meet all requirements.
Look forward to ...
- varied and demanding tasks with a view to the whole
- an open, highly motivated and helpful team
- good working atmosphere
- flat hierarchies, short ways, the possibility to get involved and to exert influence
- attractive salary
- family-friendly and flexible working hours
Now it's your turn!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date and the portal through which you found us.
Ulrike Oster will be happy to answer any questions you may have on 03677 469 31-12.
Please send your documents in PDF format by e-mail to email@example.com