Engineer as project manager (m/f/d) for customer projects in the field of test automation (MSR)
To strengthen our team in Ilmenau we are looking for a project manager (m/f/d) for customer projects in the field of test automation (MSR).
Your tasks include:
- Expansion of our measuring and testing technology in connection with our product AQIs
- Responsible and independent project management
- Analysis of requirements, fine specification (together with the customer) and development of meaningful solution approaches from these requirements
- Creation of circuit diagrams
- Hardware planning, selection of I&C components, supplier selection, procurement
- Planning and commissioning of test bench solutions as well as training
- Debriefing and recalculation
- Acquisition support (technical solution design with calculation)
You bring along:
- Degree in engineering, e.g. automation technology, technical computer science with a focus on automation technology or similar technical training
- Experience in selection and use of sensors, actuators and measuring technology (MSR)
- Knowledge of CAE e.g. E-Plan
- Several years of experience in a comparable environment
- Desire for responsibility
- Reliable, systematic, independent and goal-oriented working method
- Flexibility and mobility (willingness to travel)
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Passion and commitment to manufacturing process control
Look forward to ...
- varied and demanding tasks with a view to the whole
- an open, highly motivated and helpful team
- good working atmosphere
- flat hierarchies, short ways, the possibility to get involved and to exert influence
- attractive salary
- family-friendly and flexible working hours
Now it's your turn!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date and the portal through which you found us.
Ulrike Oster will be happy to answer any questions you may have on 03677 469 31-12.
Please send your documents in PDF format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org